The mission of Learning Technologies is to provide a learning infrastructure that meets modern needs for integrating technology across content areas.
We seek to create and support robust environments for learning, discovery, and engagement for faculty and students that are grounded in sound principles of learning, and in a thorough knowledge of integrating technology for effectiveness and efficiency of effort.
- Faculty Development Institute (FDI)
- Graduate Education Development Institute (GEDI)
- Self-Paced Software Tutorials
- Discovery Commons
- Testing and Data Services
- Online Course Evaluation
- Assistive Technologies
- Imaging and Archiving
- Computer-Integrated Learning Spaces
- Computer-Assisted Teaching Stations